JBL speakers are a great way to get high-quality sound for your TV. There are a few different ways to connect them, but the easiest way is with Bluetooth. First, make sure that your JBL speaker is powered on and in range of your TV. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your TV and select the speaker from the list of available devices. Once it’s connected, you’ll be able to enjoy all your favorite shows and movies with excellent sound quality. If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can also use an AUX connection or a Bluetooth adapter or transmitter. Whatever method you choose, connecting your JBL speaker is easy and will provide you with great sound quality.
How to connect the JBL speaker to Samsung TV with Bluetooth?
Connecting a JBL Bluetooth speaker to a Samsung TV is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- First, put the speaker into Bluetooth pairing mode and make sure it is discoverable.
- Then, navigate to the Bluetooth audio device list on your TV and select the speaker to pair with.
- The process is slightly different depending on what model of TV you have, but generally, you just need to follow the prompts on your screen to complete the pairing.
Once the speaker is paired with your TV, you can enjoy all your favorite shows and movies with rich, immersive sound.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you go this route. First, only pair one Bluetooth audio device at a time. This will help to avoid any compatibility issues. Secondly, you won’t be able to use Bluetooth devices and TV SoundConnect simultaneously. And finally, keep in mind that the TV and Bluetooth device may disconnect if they’re too far apart.
How to connect the JBL speaker to Samsung TV with an AUX connection?
You will need an AUX cable to connect your JBL speaker to a Samsung TV.
- Find the AUX port on your TV first. Then, plug one end of the cable into your TV’s AUX port.
- Then, connect the other end of the cable to your JBL speaker.
- The last step is to find “Audio Output” on your TV’s menu and set the audio output to AUX.
After you’ve done these things, you should be able to play the TV’s sound through your speakers. If you are having trouble, make sure that all of the connections are tight and that your TV’s audio output is set to AUX.
How to connect the JBL speaker to Samsung TV with a Bluetooth adapter?
With a Bluetooth adapter, you can connect your JBL speaker to your Samsung TV.
- But first, you need to buy a good Bluetooth adapter or transmitter.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to connect the Bluetooth adapter to a power source or turn it on if it has a battery.
- Next, you’ll need to plug the adapter’s audio input jack into your TV.
- After that, you’ll need to turn on Bluetooth on your JBL speaker.
- After that, make sure your Bluetooth adapter/transmitter is close to your speaker.
- Then you’ll have to wait for the speaker to automatically connect to your adapter or transmitter.
- Lastly, you’ll need to change your TV’s Audio Settings to “Digital Audio Format”/”PCM” in the menu.
At this point, your JBL speakers should be able to play sound from your TV.
JBL is one of the best audio equipment companies, and their Bluetooth speakers are among the best on the market. But even the best speaker can have trouble every once in a while. If you can’t get your JBL speaker to work with your TV, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
First, restart your TV and the Bluetooth adapter or transmitter. Then, turn your JBL speakers off and on again to start them up again. You may also need to press and hold the Bluetooth button on your JBL speakers or press and release it. Once you’ve done all of that, wait for the speaker to tell you that it’s connected to your device before you try to play music.
If you’re still having trouble, make sure you’re using the right audio settings on your TV and that your TV is choosing the Bluetooth device as your JBL speaker. If you do these steps, you should be able to play music through your speakers without any problems.
But if you’re still having trouble, you might need to get more help from the manufacturer.