If you are a fan of the hit first-person shooter game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, then you might be wondering how to play it offline. Fortunately, there is a way to enjoy this game without an internet connection. Whether you are looking for some solo playtime or want to join up with friends for some local multiplayer action, this guide will take you through the steps of setting up an offline game.
Getting Started With Offline Mode
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare supports offline play in both its campaign and multiplayer modes. This means that if your internet connection is unreliable or unavailable, you can still jump in and enjoy the game. To get started playing offline, open the game’s main menu and navigate to the “Play” tab. From there, you can choose between “Campaign” and “Multiplayer” mode.
If you wish to play solo or with a friend in Campaign mode, select the “Campaign” option from the main menu. You will then be taken to the mission selection screen where you can choose which mission you would like to play. You can also change your difficulty level here too; higher difficulties will provide more challenging gameplay while lower difficulties will be easier but still enjoyable. Once ready, simply select your desired mission and press start!
To set up an offline multiplayer session with your friends, select “Multiplayer” from the main menu instead of “Campaign” mode. You will then need to create a local lobby by pressing the ‘Create Lobby’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, invite your friends by pressing their icons on the left side of the lobby page until all players have been invited into the game session. Once everyone has joined up, simply click start at the bottom right corner of your screen and begin playing!
A Step-by-Step Guide for Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Offline
How to Play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Offline
- Start by launching the game on your device. Once it has loaded, select “Campaign” from the main menu. This will open up a selection of single-player missions that you can choose from.
- From here, simply select which mission you want to play and then click “start campaign”. Depending on which mission type you have chosen, there will be different objectives and goals that you will need to accomplish in order to complete it successfully.
- Once the mission has loaded, you will find yourself in the virtual world of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Here, you can explore your environment, interact with objects, and battle enemy forces using weapons and tactics that are specific to each mission type. Make sure to take note of any objectives or goals that have been set for you so that you can complete them as efficiently as possible!
- If at any point during your playthrough, you feel like taking a break or want to restart the current mission then simply press the “Pause” button located at the bottom right corner of your screen and select “Restart Mission” from the options available. You can also save your progress by pressing “Save & Exit” if needed too!
- After completing each mission successfully, make sure to check out what rewards have been given for completing it! These rewards could include new weapons or gadgets which can help make subsequent playthroughs easier or more enjoyable depending on what they are!
Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is possible even when an internet connection isn’t available thanks to its support for offline play in both Campaign and Multiplayer modes. Whether it’s solo time or teaming up with friends for some local multiplayer action that you’re after, this guide should help get you started with setting up an offline session so that nothing stops you from enjoying this epic first-person shooter!