The Amazon Firestick is a great device for streaming movies, TV shows, and music. It’s even better when you connect it to your LG TV. This makes it easy to enjoy all of your favorite content on the big screen. If you’re wondering how to connect your Firestick to your LG TV, don’t worry—it’s easier than you think!
Connecting Your Fire Stick to Your LG TV
The first step is making sure that both your Fire Stick and LG smart TV are powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once they’re connected, take the following steps:
- On your LG remote, press Home/Settings.
- Navigate to All Settings > Network > Wi-Fi Connection or Network Connection (depending on the model) and make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Insert your Amazon Fire Stick into an available HDMI port on your television. The HDMI port should be labeled with a number (e.g., HDMI 1).
- Select the correct HDMI input source by pressing the Input/Source button on your LG remote until the correct source appears on the screen (e.g., “HDMI 1”).
- Follow the instructions listed on the screen for activating and setting up your Amazon Fire Stick device using either an app or website depending upon what type of device you are using. You may need to sign in with an Amazon account before proceeding forward with setup.
- 6Once the setup is complete, press Home/Settings again then select User Input List > HDMI Device Selection and make sure that it says “Amazon Fire TV” or “Amazon Firestick” as the selected device. This ensures that all audio and video signals are being sent through correctly from your fire stick device.
Updating Your Fire Stick
It’s important to keep your fire stick updated so that you can continue enjoying all of its features without any hiccups or glitches. When a new update is available for download, it will automatically show up as a notification on screen when you are using the device.
Simply select this notification and follow any additional instructions that appear in order to complete the installation of the update before continuing with whatever activity you were doing previously. You can also check for updates manually by navigating through Settings > Device > System Updates > Check Now and following any instructions that may appear afterward in order to finish installing updates successfully.
Congratulations! You now know how to connect an Amazon fire stick to a compatible LG smart TV so you can enjoy all its features right away! As long as both devices are powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network—and you follow all these steps—it should only take a few minutes for everything to be up and running properly. Enjoy!
It’s easy to connect your fire stick to your LG TV. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Plug the HDMI end of the fire stick into the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Insert the power adapter into the fire stick and plug it into an outlet.
3. Turn on your TV and find the input that you plugged the fire stick into.
4. Press the home button on the fire stick remote and wait for the home screen to appear.
5. Select Settings from the menu and then select Device Connection.
6. SelectLG TV from the list of available devices and follow the prompts to complete the connection. That’s it! Now you’re ready to enjoy all your favorite shows and movies on your LG TV.
How do I connect my fire stick to my LG TV?
- Plug the USB Micro cable into the power adapter.
- Plug the other end into the Fire TV Stick.
- Plug the Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port in your TV.
- Press Home on your remote.
- Press Play/Pause on your remote.
- Select Your Language.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.